It is remarkable to look in the rear view mirror to see how far things have changed, and it’s even more exciting to plan forward. 2023 is a big year for NeuStyle Software. We are pleased to announce changes we are making as part of our succession and transition planning.
New name: NeuStyle Software & Systems Corporation has been rebranded to Waterloo Intuition & Technology Corporation.
New leadership: We are pleased to announce Jack has taken on the role of CEO. With 20+ years of business and technology experience and strengths, Jack will lead our business toward our short-term and long-term goals:
- providing innovative solutions to help our clients achieve their business & technology goals,
- providing customized software/hardware/networking solutions to clients’ problems, and
- building proprietary products and services.
Recommitted Vision: Technology has an increasingly important impact on both creating and solving business problems. Waterloo Intuition’s goal is to help solve sticky business problems from strategy to implementation. We help leaders improve their businesses and grow revenue and reduce their business risks in periods of immense change.
Our services include:
- IT Health Risk Assessment: Online introductory business health surveys to gain an initial sense of your business’s IT
risks, opportunities, and how to rapidly advance.
- Business Maturity Assessments: Assess your business’s health and operating performance to understand your business’s ability to solve its problems.
- Project Rescuing: Building on the knowledge captured in the Assessments, in-depth advisory, project management, and
supporting services to get projects back on track, on time, and on budget.
- Strategic Advisory Services: One-to-one and group consulting services, supporting leaders and making sure actions are directed toward goals & success.
- Operational Coaching Services: Implement the processes, systems, and structure to make sure actions are effective and efficient.
Why Now: We chose the name Waterloo Intuition & Technology Corporation (WITco”) to signal the importance business leaders must place on problem solving and technology. Problem solving in business has become increasingly dependent on technology. And, often, business leaders and tech leaders have difficulty communicating effectively with one another. When communication between business and tech leaders is not simple and clear, problems arise.
Some business and technology problems are relatively easy to solve, while others are particularly difficult to solve. Waterloo Intuition thrives on helping business leaders solve sticky problems. These are particularly challenging and nagging problems that defy cookie-cutter approaches to problem solving. When our team of advisors listen intently to clients as they explain their problems, and draw on our knowledge and intuition, we improve our ability to help others solve their problems. That is the framework for our client services.
We look forward to learning about the problems you would like to see solved so you can focus on improving your business and growing your revenue.